[Lexicog] Beta tester offer for tlCorpus, TLex 5 etc.

David Joffe david.joffe at TSHWANEDJE.COM
Tue Sep 21 01:07:32 UTC 2010

Dear list members,

We're looking for some beta testers for tlCorpus
(http://tshwanedje.com/corpus/), TLex (TshwaneLex Dictionary Writing
System) version 5, tlTranslate (Translation Memory) and a few of our
other products. If you're interested, please go here:

http://tshwanedje.com/beta/

and tick the products you're interested in. If your sign-up is
approved, in exchange for helping with testing, you get a free
license of the software. If/when making comments on the software, we
ask you to keep in mind that these are beta versions. (Please note
we also cannot offer 'free support' for these, though we do of
course welcome feedback such as bug reports and wishlists.)

Kind regards,

 - David Joffe

    lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com