Bls: [Lexicog] theories in lexicography

Dora Amalia yayak_amalia at YAHOO.CO.ID
Tue Apr 19 14:08:16 UTC 2011

Dear Saghar,

I thank you for sending me the attachment. About the prototype theory, try
sunzi.lib.hku.hk (it's only introduction). I'm sorry I do not have much
information about the any other sources. I hope it would help.

Regards,

Yayak

________________________________
Dari: saghar sharifi <saghar_sharifi at yahoo.com>
Kepada: lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com
Terkirim: Jum, 15 April, 2011 17:57:32
Judul: Re: [Lexicog]  theories in lexicography [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from saghar sharifi included below]
 Dear yayak,

Attached you can find a paper on Lexical Function.(I hope it would help.) By the
way,  I would appreciate if you know any downloadabale source on Prototype
Semantics and Structural Semantics.

Thanks.