[Lexicog] comp lexicography books

Mike Maxwell maxwell at UMIACS.UMD.EDU
Sat Apr 23 01:53:13 UTC 2011

On 4/22/2011 8:43 PM, Piotr Bański wrote:
> FreeDict has over 70 dictionaries now, and is about to become a
> testing ground for a standardization initiative linking the TEI
> dictionary-encoding guidelines with the ISO TC 37 SC 4 Lexical
> Markup Framework standard [4], as soon as one of its admins has coped
> with editing a certain book that has lagged for much too long (a
> matter of around two months, hopefully).

What would the topic of the book be?

Several of us at work were talking about how there aren't any books (or
other publications) about post-TEI lexicon modeling, and throwing around
the thought of writing something, perhaps a book-length something, on
the topic.
--
	Mike Maxwell
	maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu
	"My definition of an interesting universe is
	one that has the capacity to study itself."
         --Stephen Eastmond

    lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com