[Lexicog] Re: comp lexicography books

Piotr Bański bansp at O2.PL
Sat Apr 23 12:58:03 UTC 2011

Hello Mike,

Oh, I digressed about the book because it's an old proceedings volume
that, for (veeeery gently speaking) "academic reasons" got delayed by
far too long and has now the status of a glorified stumbling block: "we
won't do anything else until after we've published this one!".

Apart from that, I'm indeed working on a TEI-ISO booklet
(monograph...let), but that is still the next thing to be done, after
that proceedings volume. *However*, there is going to be a workshop on
TEI and lexica that I believe Laurent Romary and myself are going to
organize (mailing Laurent right now to confirm), and if this works, I'll
be sure to let you know. It will/should/may be a pre-conference event in
Würzburg[1] in October.

[1]: http://www.zde.uni-wuerzburg.de/tei_mm_2011/

Best,

  Piotr