[Lexicog] online publishing

David Joffe david.joffe at TSHWANEDJE.COM
Sat Apr 23 15:58:05 UTC 2011

We've thought about doing something like this several times, but as
mentioned, it's not just the hosting costs, it's manpower cost/time
involved (including skilled labour i.e. programmer time), not just
in setting up, but one is effectively committing to maintain and
manage it over time too, and for 'small' languages, one is unlikely
to make money to cover the costs even with advertising. We're in
theory in a good position to create something like that and might be
interested in helping if there was some model to fund it.

 - David

    lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com