[Lexicog] collaborative dictionary editing

amsler at CS.UTEXAS.EDU amsler at CS.UTEXAS.EDU
Wed Aug 10 13:00:47 UTC 2011

Doesn't this sound a bit like what a 'wiki' itself does. I.e., a
database in which revision control is implemented such that users can
all make edits and the system permits emails to users when changes to
their entries have been made and allows finding and comparing versions
of entries and reverting entries to earlier versions.

    lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com