[Lexicog] Problems with Lexique Pro

pwyll4@yahoo.fr pwyll4 at YAHOO.FR
Mon May 2 21:38:54 UTC 2011

Hello,

I've downloaded Lexique Pro and I have some problems with it. Could someone help me please?

-
When I add a new field like "sn" (Sense Number), it appears in the
Edition mode but when I switch to the View mode, it disappears. Why?
How can I change that and make all my fields visible in both View and
Edition modes?

- It looks like LPro makes an automatic layout of
my stuff in the View mode : indentations, line breaks before certain
fields, etc. Is it possible to avoid that and to choose my layout
myself?

- Is it possible to do something, so that my fields
appear in the View mode exactly in the order they are in the Edition
mode? Because LPro automatically sorts them in some other order in the
View mode.

Could you please help me?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,