[Lexicog] Re: [euralex] Standardized Electronic Dictionary Format

Toma Tasovac ttasovac at TRANSPOETIKA.ORG
Thu Feb 2 08:33:49 UTC 2012

You could check out TEI, and its dictionary chapter:

http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/DI.html

All best,
Toma
Toma Tasovac

Director, Center for Digital Humanities (Belgrade, Serbia)
http://humanistika.orghttp://transpoetika.org