[Lexicog] TLex turns 10, free giveaway

David Joffe david.joffe at TSHWANEDJE.COM
Sun May 20 03:57:36 UTC 2012

Dear list members,

Hope nobody minds me posting this here (and apologies for possible
cross-posting) but I think some list members might be interested:
The TLex source code 'turns 10' tomorrow, and to celebrate, we're
giving away 10 free full, unlimited copies of TLex (no catch) More
details here, or on our website:

http://y.ahoo.it/lvMxC

We're also simplifying our 'build configurations' and in the process
will be giving (in the near future) free upgrades for all TLex
(TshwaneLex) users to TLex Suite 2012.

Regards,

 - David Joffe

    lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com