[Lexicog] research in lexicography/NLP and related areas

Veronica veronica.benigno at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 31 12:33:15 UTC 2012

Dear members,
I just obtained a Doctor Europaeus phd title in Linguistics (France, Italy and The Netherlands). At the moment, I am looking for post-doc positions or job opportunities in lexicography/NLP and related areas. Unfortunately, I have not found the position that suits to me yet. Then, I decided to introduce myself in this group to ask if you know of any open positions/opportunities that might be of interest to me. I am an Italian native, fluent in English and French, and with some German. My phd research was a corpus-based study on French phraseology that made use of scripts Perl in order to investigate a lemmatized web-derived corpus assembled through automated procedures crawling the Web. I have been working 7 years as lexicographer on the Dizionario combinatorio compatto italiano, published by John Benjamins Publishing Company > http://benjamins.com/#catalog/books/z.171, and have work experience in information extraction, translation, proof-reading, teaching. Thanks a lot for your help! Best, VERONICA.

    lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com