[Lexicog] Re: [euralex] Re: [DSNA] RE: End of print dictionaries at Macmillan

Adam Kilgarriff adam at LEXMASTERCLASS.COM
Tue Nov 6 07:16:58 UTC 2012

> What a sad day!

Not at all! A day of liberation for the straitjacket of print!

Adam

Adam Kilgarriff <http://www.kilgarriff.co.uk/>
adam at lexmasterclass.com
Director                                    Lexical Computing
Ltd<http://www.sketchengine.co.uk/>

Visiting Research Fellow                 University of
Leeds<http://leeds.ac.uk>

*Corpora for all* with the Sketch Engine <http://www.sketchengine.co.uk>

                        *DANTE: a lexical database for
English<http://www.webdante.com>