[Lexicog] Early Citations for _Machine-Readable Dictionary_

amsler at CS.UTEXAS.EDU amsler at CS.UTEXAS.EDU
Thu Nov 15 05:28:25 UTC 2012

I stand corrected. The origin of "machine-readable dictionary" goes
back to John Olney, et al. who created the first widely distributed
MRDs for the Merriam-Webster Seventh Collegiate and Merriam-Webster
New Pocket Dictionary at System Development Corporation.

Dr. Robert A. Amsler.

    lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com