[Lexicog] Re: Lexicography software for Mac

trauring philip at TRAURING.COM
Wed Apr 24 11:18:44 UTC 2013

Michael,

Thank you. I've been looking at TLex as an option. It's a bit expensive for what is an unfunded personal project, but it does seem to be the only real option on the Mac (Arthur - and is available on Windows and I think Linux). I particularly like that it formats the entries on the fly when you edit the data.

I'm currently putting together some specific questions about it which I plan to post to the tshwanelex-l list.

Philip

    lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com