[Lexicog] TLS Review of Bartlett's Familiar Quotations

Shapiro, Fred fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU
Thu Jan 31 18:17:08 UTC 2013

The Feb. 1 issue of the Times Literary Supplement has an extensive review by me of the new edition of Bartlett's Familiar Quotations, the first review in the issue.  This constitutes the most thorough presentation I have ever published of my views on quotation dictionaries.

For those who have interest in this, I don't have any link to send, but if you contact me at fred.shapiro at yale.edu<mailto:fred.shapiro at yale.edu>, I can send a pdf of the proofs they sent me, which should be identical to what is being published.

Fred Shapiro
Editor
YALE BOOK OF QUOTATIONS (Yale University Press)