[Lexicog] Studies in Lexicography

jodth09 at YAHOO.COM jodth09 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Nov 23 14:43:23 UTC 2013

hello Group, I hope you may be of some help.

 I am currently a graduate student in the French and Francophone studies dept. I am currently writing my these on Creole Lexicography, and I want get a PhD where I can do a mixtuture of the two.

 So far, my research on schools have been less than satisfied, and I was hoping the community may be able to help me.

 I am looking to do either a PhD in Lexicography, and have Creole as a research study, or in French with a concentration in Lexicography, or an interdisciplinary PhD using all of the above.

 Thank you