[Lexicog] make a dictionary on the android 4.4,

Hugh Paterson III sil.linguist at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 28 17:13:43 UTC 2013

What is a dictionary on Andriod look like? There are open frameworks out there. An app is not just a collection of words it is an experience and data within a social network.
- hugh