[Lexicog] lexicography courses

saghar sharifi saghar_sharifi@yahoo.com [lexicographylist] lexicographylist at YAHOOGROUPS.COM
Thu Jun 19 08:47:43 UTC 2014

hi,
you can attend LEXICOM. Visit lexmasterclass.com.

________________________________
 From: "jodth09 at yahoo.com [lexicographylist]" <lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com>
To: lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 4:05 PM
Subject: [Lexicog]  lexicography courses

Hello fellow lexicographers,

I am currently well, finishing my theses in a lexicographical review, however, I never formally took any courses in lexicography. So, everything that I know so far is from analyzing dictionnaries, and reading books. I would like to either attend a school that has lexicographical courses, or just attend lexicography courses elsewhere.

Do you know any schools within the continental United States that offers lexicography as a course, or a set of courses?
Or any course that are offered that I could attend, it doesn't have to be in the continental United States!
Thank you very much.