[Lexicog] Historical Lexicography

Ezgi Corga ezgicorga@gmail.com [lexicographylist] lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com
Wed May 6 06:59:24 UTC 2015

Dear lexicographers,

I'm phd student from Turkey. My phd dissertation is about a historical
dictionary which written 1890 in İstanbul named Lugat-i, Ebuzziya. I want
to analyze this dictionary and I ask you any source about historical
dictionary analyze principle, comperative and structural analyze method.

There is not any study in Turkey about historical dictionaries
methodically. So I have not any study, book, thesis etc.

If you have any opinion about this issue please share with me, i will be so
pleased.

Thank you!

Sinceraly.
--