HELP!

LFG List dalrympl at parc.xerox.com
Mon Apr 10 16:24:59 UTC 1995

Thank you for your response!  I have been in touch with Mary, and she has
made a number of things available to me, which I am now working on.  I have
a copy of Kroeger's dissertation (he's a long-time friend of mine, one of
the reasons I want to know more about this!); esp impressive is the facility
with which he handles VSO Tagalog, which in GB I have not been able to deal
with in a way that thrills me (though I don't know why I couldn't just do
the same thing, with a structure from which the verb is excluded to start
with, I have to look into that further).  Thank you for your help, I'll look
forward to coming across your textbook in the fall!

Don