Complex predicates in French

Adams Bodomo adams.bodomo at hf.unit.no
Wed Apr 3 16:51:13 UTC 1996

I am currently working on a dissertation dealing with complex verbal
predicates in Dagaare and some West Afican languages. I am interested in
comparing my data with French data. I will appreciate information leading
me to anyone who is working on complex predicates in French from an LFG
perspective or to any current literature on French complex predicates in
any framework. I will post a summary if there is sufficient response.
Thanks in advance
Merci d'avance

Adams B. Bodomo,
Department of Linguistics,
University of Science and Technology
N-7055 Trondheim, Norway

Tel: 47 73596633 (office) / 47 913478 (home) Fax: 47 73596119
email: adams.bodomo at hf.unit.no
http://www.hf.unit.no/ling/HP-FAC/bodomo.html