(no subject)

Jerome Vapillon vap at limsi.fr
Tue Jun 18 13:18:23 UTC 1996

I quickly present me (apologize for my bad english, I'm a froggy) :

I make my thesis on spatial dialog, and at the present time I'm working
on syntax.

Here is my problem :
Sometimes, it could be interesting to express something like "accept all
values for this feature except this one". One could write this like " ?
Feature <> value" (I use "?" for top arrow and  "!" for bottom arrow).
Of course, I don't know if this operator have meaning with F-Structure

As this operation does not exist in LFG, I would like to know the
implications for the theory and in practice.

Thank you.

--
Jerome VAPILLON
LIMSI-CNRS Batiment 508, Universite de Paris-Sud 91403 ORSAY (France)
e-mail : vap at limsi.fr
http://www.limsi.fr/Individu/vap/index.html