LFG97-Proceedings

bresnan at csli.stanford.edu bresnan at csli.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 21 18:33:13 UTC 1997

Hi.  I think it is nice to have an on-line book, but having html-ized
versions of the papers without postscript (or rtf) versions will be a
step backward.  For example, I have printed out Genabith and Crouch's
lfg96 paper several times by just downloading the postscript file.  It
is extremely useful for teaching and discussion purposes.  But it it
is only available as a html-ized form, every subsection of the paper
will be a separate page and printing it out will be extremely
inconvenient--following every link and printing each page as a text
file!  Please keep postscript (and rtf) versions on-line, as with
lfg96.  This will greatly help the dissemination of knowledge from the
conference.

Joan