References

sells at csli.stanford.edu sells at csli.stanford.edu
Fri Dec 5 19:23:25 UTC 1997

I would like to find out if there is LFG work on some topics in the
syntax of Germanic and Celtic languages.  In particular, I'm
interested in the Transitive Expletive structure in Icelandic, on
Object Shift and "Holmberg's Generalization" in the relevant Germanic
languages, and on clause structure in general in the Celtic languages.
I believe I have seen most of the relevant GB/Minimalist work on these
topics, so it's LFG-specific work that I'm interested in.

I would appreciate any suggestions, pointers to bibliographies, etc.

Thanks very much,
Peter Sells