LFG Web Page is back....but....

Arnold D J doug at essex.ac.uk
Mon Nov 24 17:23:47 UTC 1997

	http://clwww.essex.ac.uk/LFG/

The LFG web page is back, but the version that has been restored is
not totally up to date, so there are a few things that I had changed
and updated that have appear unchanged and backdated. Since the LFG
page is not the only victim here, I intend to pursue a proper back
up. This means that I will not otherwise restore/update things until I
am sure no more recent back up can be found.

Further apologies; thanks for your patience.

Doug Arnold

Doug Arnold,  		     	   doug at essex.ac.uk
Dept. of Language & Linguistics,   http://clwww.essex.ac.uk/~doug
University of Essex,
Wivenhoe Park,		     	   Tel: +44 1206 872084 (direct)
Colchester, CO4 3SQ, UK.     	   Fax: +44 1206 872085