Icelandic word-order, anyone?

Joan Bresnan bresnan at Csli.Stanford.EDU
Fri Feb 27 21:37:52 UTC 1998

Judith Berman Judith.Berman at IMS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE (Judith Berman) has
some very interesting work on impersonal `es' in German; I believe
that the ms. is currently written in German, and a shorter English
version may be forthcoming.

Joan