Little LFG for Windows System

A. B. Bodomo abbodomo at hkusua.hku.hk
Mon Mar 2 23:07:27 UTC 1998

Hi,
Does anyone know if there is a MacIntosh version of what is being described
here by Avery ? I would be very interested in that.
Best wishes,
Adams

At 8:57 2/3/98, LFG List wrote:
>Hi all,
>I've finally got my little `lfgw' system for Windows to work under
>Win95, so anyone who'd be interested in trying it out but hasn't been
>able to due to having Win95 rather than Win 3.1 can collect it from:
>
>  http://www-csli.stanford.edu/users/andrews/lfgw.html
>
>It's. still lfgw 0.9, since there are still things I'd want to fix
>before calling it 1.0.
>
>I'd also be interested in hearing from anyone who has an opinion about
>its usefulness or otherwise.
>
> Avery.Andrews at anu.edu.au

A. B. Bodomo,
Dept of Linguistics,
University of Hong Kong,
Pokfulam Road, HONG KONG

Phone: (852) 2857 8285 - w / 2974 0421 - h
Fax: (852) 2546 4943
http://www.hku.hk/linguist/