Correspondence workshop

Kersti Borjars kersti.borjars at man.ac.uk
Mon May 18 13:54:23 UTC 1998

We have now (finally) made a checklist cum discussion document for the
workshop on 'Correspondence' at LFG98 in Brisbane this summer. You can find
it at:

http://lings.ln.man.ac.uk/html/LFG/Corr.html

If you are going to the conference, we would really like you to have a look
at this document and have a think about the issues. If you have enough
thoughts, we would like you to do a LITTLE presentation (only 5-10 minutes,
just giving some crucial data, raising some more formal issue, or whatever
your thoughts may be). If you don't have enough thoughts (or time) to do
this, then we would still appreciate it if you turned up to the workshop
and participated in the discussion.

If you are not going to the conference, but have some thoughts on the
matter, please let us know and you could participate "in absentia" if you
see what we mean.

Nigel Vincent (n.vincent at man.ac.uk) and
Kersti B=F6rjars (k.borjars at man.ac.uk)

Kersti Bo"rjars                Tel: +44-(0)161-275 3042
Department of Linguistics      Fax: +44-(0)161-275 3187
University of Manchester       e-mail: k.borjars at man.ac.uk
Manchester M13 9PL             Visit our web-page:
UK                             http://lings.ln.man.ac.uk/