LFG work on adjuncts

Adam Przepiorkowski adamp at sfs.nphil.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Nov 2 15:00:22 UTC 1998

Dear All,

I am looking for LFG work on adjuncts, both in general and on specific
classes of adjuncts (manner, reason, etc.).  All I could find was 3 pages
in Kaplan and Bresnan 1982 and various remarks in Laczko 1990, Andrews and
Manning 1993, and Bresnan 1995 (ESSLLI lecture notes).

I would be very grateful if somebody could let me know what other work on
the syntax and semantics of adjuncts has been carried out within LFG.

Many thanks in advance!

Best,

	Adam P.

ADAM PRZEPIORKOWSKI

Universitaet Tuebingen, GK ILS     office: (+49 7071) 2972741
Seminar fuer Sprachwissenschaft    home:   (+49 7071) 62410
Wilhelmstr. 113                    email:  adamp at sfs.nphil.uni-tuebingen.de
D-72074 Tuebingen
Germany

WWW: http://www.sfs.nphil.uni-tuebingen.de/~adamp/