LFG98 On-Line Proceedings

Miriam Butt mutt at grendel.sprachwiss.uni-konstanz.de
Thu Nov 5 11:03:34 UTC 1998

Hi,

the LFG98 On-line Proceedings are now available at:
    http://www-csli.stanford.edu/publications/LFG3/lfg98.html

The ISSN number is
     ISSN 1098-6782
as it will remain with all subsequent proceedings.

We apologize for the delay which was (mainly) due to
circumstances beyond our control.

Caveat:    Farrell Ackerman's html file is still being
           cleaned up and his pdf version so far is unreadable.
           He is working on that.

           Chris Manning's postscript version is unreadable on many
           systems (my Mac and my Unix workstations didn't like it).
           However, it ought to be readable on a PC (where it was
           created).

If you find any other problems, please do mail either myself
or Tracy King (thking at parc.xerox.com).

Miriam and Tracy