Greetings from Makambako, Tanzania

Fu Tan futan at email.sjsu.edu
Thu Nov 12 21:12:44 UTC 1998

From: robert manire <safariba at flash.net>
Subject: Greetings from Makambako, Tanzania

Sorry for the intrusion. I'm an x-Peace Corps volunteer. I live in
Makambako, Tanzania, East Africa.  I am looking for foreign language and
linguistic volunteers to  assist in the development of our Internet
sites and construction of schools in Tanzania.  If you know of anyone
(students or faculty) who would like to take off 3-12 months and help
us, please have them check out the details at

               http://www.Swahili.com

               http://www.SafariTanzania.com

With everyone's help, we can empower a new generation of students.

Thanks for your time,

Bob Manire
Trustee
The Paul & Delilah Roch Charitable Trust