abstracts of Honours theses on Chinese on the web

Mohanan, Tara W elltaram at nus.edu.sg
Tue Sep 1 00:57:14 UTC 1998

Hi folks,

At LFG98 in Brisbane, I had promised several people
that I would inform them as to how they can have access
to theses, primarily on Mandarin, written by Linguitics
Honours and Masters students at the National University
of Singapore.

I have put abstracts of some of the good theses (some good
for their analysis, most of them for their richness of data)
on the web. A list of these theses is available at:

http://www.nus.edu.sg/Courses/taram/theses.html

I believe the best way to get a copy of a theses is through
inter-library loans.

Cheers,
Tara
Tara W Mohanan,    elltaram at nus.edu.sg
Dept of Eng Lang & Lit, NUS, Singapore 119260
www:   http://www.nus.edu.sg/Courses/taram/

"Not what we have, but what we enjoy, constitutes an abundance."