Papers on LFG Archive

Yehuda N. Falk msyfalk at mscc.huji.ac.il
Tue Jan 5 18:10:00 UTC 1999

Greetings!

I have placed drafts of two papers I am working on on the LFG Archive. I
would greatly appreciate any and all comments that anyone may have. The
papers are entitled "Unmarked Case" and "On Pivots and Subjects".

Regards,
Yehuda

                             Yehuda N. Falk
        Department of English, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
                      Mt. Scopus, Jerusalem, Israel
                         msyfalk at mscc.huji.ac.il
       Personal Web Site    http://pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il/~msyfalk/
      Departmental Web Site    http://atar.mscc.huji.ac.il/~english/

"And because,  in all the galaxy, they had found  nothing more precious than
Mind,  they  encouraged  its dawning everywhere.  They became farmers in the
fields of stars; they sowed, and sometimes they reaped." --Arthur C. Clarke,
2001: A Space Odyssey