LFG2001

A. B. Bodomo abbodomo at hkusua.hku.hk
Wed Jul 28 01:46:20 UTC 1999

At 12:34 PM 7/23/99 PDT, Tracy Holloway King wrote:
>Hello,
>   We are pleased to announce that LFG2001 will be
>hosted by the University of Hong Kong.  Exact dates
>of the conference will be announced this fall.
>   If you have any questions, please contact Adams
>Bodomo at abbodomo at hkusua.hku.hk.
>   Best,
>   Tracy Holloway King
>   Secretary-Treasurer, ILFGA

Thanks, Tracy. People are welcome to suggest appropriate dates for the
conference. In the meantime, since the 3rd week of July seems to have
worked very well for earlier conferences - and is fast becoming an LFG
tradition - we in Hong Kong will work towards holding the conference around
that period in 2001. As indicated earlier, we are quite flexible regarding
specific dates and will do well to accommodate most suggestions.

As Tracy has indicated, we will come up with specific dates in the autumn,
in consultation with the executive and programme committees of ILFGA.

Once again, I thank you all for selecting Hong Kong as the venue for LFG2001.

Adams Bodomo,
Department of Linguistics,
University of Hong Kong