archive of LFG teaching and presentation materials

Mary Dalrymple dalrymple at parc.xerox.com
Tue Nov 23 16:09:34 UTC 1999

There are a few new additions to the archive of LFG teaching and
presentation materials, which can be found at:

ftp://ftp-lfg.stanford.edu/pub/lfg/lfg-presentations/index.html

The new material consists of:

Slides from my course on LFG and the syntax-semantics interface at the
1999 Fall School in Syntax and Semantics, Trondheim.

Syllabus, reading list, exercises, and sample grammars from Miriam
Butt, Anette Frank, and Jonas Kuhn's course at the 1999 European
Summer School in Logic, Language, and Information, Utrecht.

If you have any slides or handouts from courses or talks that you
would be willing to make available to the LFG community, you can use
anonymous FTP to put them in:

ftp://ftp-lfg.stanford.edu/pub/lfg/incoming/presentations

Or send me mail and tell me where the material can be accessed.  If
you have trouble using anonymous FTP, let me know and I'll be glad to
try to help.

 - Mary