question about LFG and Human Sentence Processing and Acquisition

Arnold D J doug at essex.ac.uk
Tue Oct 19 15:12:21 UTC 1999

Does anyone have any recent references to LFG oriented work on either:

a) Human Sentence Processing (human language processing generally), or
b) Language Acquisition ?

Please reply directly to me; I'll produce a digest if the response
warrants it.

Interestingly perhaps, a search of the LFG bibliography produces
about 10 references on acquisition, and several pages of references on
parsing, but most are from the 1980s (not recent), or are clearly not
about human sentence processing.

Doug Arnold,  		     	   doug at essex.ac.uk
Dept. of Language & Linguistics,   http://clwww.essex.ac.uk/~doug
University of Essex,
Wivenhoe Park,		     	   Tel: +44 1206 872084 (direct)
Colchester, CO4 3SQ, UK.     	   Fax: +44 1206 872198/872085