glue booster

Richard S. Crouch crouch at parc.xerox.com
Thu Dec 14 19:55:24 UTC 2000

For what it's worth, Josef van Genabith and I gave a lecture
course at this years European Summer School on Logic Language
and Information, entitled "Linear Logic for Linguists".

There's a rough draft of the notes available at

   http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~esslli/notes/crouch.html

The chapter on glue languages needs a lot of reworking, but the
material on proof systems, structural rules and linear logic
should be relatively self contained.

Dick Crouch