A question about ESSLLI 2001

George Aaron Broadwell gb661 at csc.albany.edu
Thu Jun 15 15:08:57 UTC 2000

Dear LFG community,

I've been thinking a bit about responding to the recent call for proposals
at ESSLLI 2001 in Helsinki.  I have a tentative idea for a course on OT
syntax, comparing LFG and minimalist approaches.

But I wanted to ask informally if any other members of the LFG community
were planning to submit proposals. If so, I might want to abandon my idea
or modify the proposal so that it doesn't overlap/conflict with others.

If you're planning a course/workshop proposal, would you drop a brief
e-mail and tell me what you have in mind?

Thanks,
Aaron Broadwell
George Aaron Broadwell,  g.broadwell at albany.edu
Dept. of Anthropology, UAlbany, Albany NY 12222
(518)-442-4711   Web page: http://www.albany.edu/anthro/fac/broadwell.htm