Essex LFG web server unavailable this weekend

Arnold D J doug at essex.ac.uk
Tue Dec 11 15:15:33 UTC 2001

Dear Colleagues,

Becuase of electrical work being carried out at Essex, I have to power
down the CL/MT web server on Thursday (13/Dec/01), and I may not be able
to power it up again until after the weekend. This means that the Essex
LFG web pages will not be available (but the Stanford Mirror
will be okay, of course).

I hope this doesn't inconvenience anybody.

Best
Doug Arnold

Doug Arnold,                       doug at essex.ac.uk
Dept. of Language & Linguistics,   http://privatewww.essex.ac.uk/~doug
University of Essex,
Wivenhoe Park,                     Tel: +44 1206 872084 (direct)
Colchester, CO4 3SQ, UK.           Fax: +44 1206 872198