Bids for LFG03 due

Tracy Holloway King thking.PARC at XEROX.COM
Wed May 30 22:40:30 UTC 2001

Hello,

   Please send me bids for LFG03 by:

	JUNE 15, 2001

The location of LFG03 will be discussed at the ILFGA business meeting
at LFG01 in Hong Kong.  LFG03 is to be held in the Americas (LFG02
will be in Athens, Greece).

   If you plan to present your bid yourself, let me know so that I can
put it on the agenda.

   If you cannot attend the business meeting, send me the relevant
information and I will present your bid for you.

   If there are other items to be discussed at the meeting, please let
me know and we will put them on the agenda.

   Thank you,
   Tracy Holloway King