Greek islands (not the syntactic kind)

George Aaron Broadwell g.broadwell at ALBANY.EDU
Sun Apr 7 16:18:49 UTC 2002

Dear Colleagues,

For people who will be at LFG 2002 in Athens ---

I'm hoping to visit one or more Greek islands for a few days before or
after the conference.  My partner's work schedule doesn't allow him to come
with me on this trip, and I don't much like travelling alone.

Is there anyone attending the conference who might like to come along?
Dates and itinerary are flexible;  I was thinking about Mykonos, Santorini,
and/or Paros but if anyone is interested we could find some set of
agreeable destinations.

Send e-mail to me (not the list) if you think you might be interested.

Best wishes,
Aaron Broadwell
George Aaron Broadwell
Dept. of Anthropology