Mac OS X

kaplan at PARC.COM kaplan at PARC.COM
Sat Apr 13 19:42:28 UTC 2002

Mike,

  You are right, it should run on Mac OSX.  But it doesn't quite yet.  The underlying Lisp system has to be recompiled for OS X.  I have the Lisp sources and an offer of hand-holding from the Lisp implementation people to help with the little glitches that are sure to arise (it took a few hours to recompile for Linux).  But we haven't been able to schedule a time to work on it--too many other distractions.

  But I'm also a committed Mac OS X user, so I hope (and intend that) this will happen soon.

--Ron