Computational Linguistics Job at the University of Arizona

Andrew Carnie carnie at U.Arizona.EDU
Wed Jun 26 20:48:45 UTC 2002

Colleagues and Friends,

The University of Arizona has a one year adjunct position available,
pending approval of the funding,  to teach Computational Linguistics
or Native American Languages (or both) in the 2002/2003 school year.

The official ad is appended below. Please ignore the deadline -- we will
accept applications until the position is filled, but would encourage
interested parties to apply soon (very soon).

I believe many people on this list would be excellent candidates for the
position. The University of Arizona is located in Tucson, in the middle of
the beautiful Sonoran desert. Our linguistics department is a large,
diverse (yet congenial!) group of devoted scholars.

If you are interested please apply soon. I'd also like to ask Faculty who
have students who might be qualified, to encourage them to apply.

Best,

Andrew

Official Ad:

Message 1: Computational ling: University of Arizona, AZ USA