Available LFGs

Zhang Le ejoy at xinhuanet.com
Tue Aug 12 11:34:51 UTC 2003

Hi all,
   I am a master student major in Computational Linguistics. Currently I
   am interested in LFG. I've read some papers on LFGs and want to get
   more knowledge of it from some LFG implementations.
   Very unfortunately I can not find a workable LFG system on the net. All
   the systems I found are no longer available.

   I have two questions:
   1. Does anyone can provide a link to some workable and
   download-able implementation of LFG systems?
   2. Is there any LFG written for oriental languages such as Chinese?

   I hope you can recommend me something.

   Thank you.
--
                                     Sincerely yours,