LFG 2004 dates

Ash Asudeh asudeh at csli.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 14 07:49:36 UTC 2003

Dear all,

Due to some feedback we've gotten from various people, we have decided to
try a new set of dates for the 2004 conference in New Zealand. We hope
that these later dates accommodate people's needs better. We have to
finalize things, though. Unless we hear serious complaints by Wednesday,
August 20th, 2003, these will be the finalized dates.

Winter school: Sunday July 4 - Thursday July 8, 2004
LFG conference: Saturday July 10 - Monday July 12, 2004

Notes:
1. There will be an optional organized activity on Friday July 9th.
2. The final day of the conference, Monday July 12th, will be either
partly or entirely a workshop day. Workshops to be determined.

Best,
Ash and Ida