ILFGA business meeting

Tracy Holloway King thking at parc.com
Tue Jul 1 23:27:41 UTC 2003

Hello,

    Reminder: the ILFGA business meeting will be held at LFG03 on
Thursday, July 17 from 5.30 to 7.30.  Everyone is welcome to attend.

    Please send me topics for the agenda.

    One item that will be covered is the location of LFG05 which will be
held somewhere in Europe/Middle East/Africa.  If you plan to put in a
bid to host LFG05, please contact me so that I can put your bid on the
agenda.  You can either make the bid yourself at the business meeting
or, if you are unable to attend, you can appoint a proxy to make the bid
for you.  [NOTE: LFG04 will be in New Zealand; LFG06 will be in the
Americas.]

     Thank you,
     Tracy Holloway King
     ILFGA Secretary-Treasurer

PS: If you are not a member of ILFGA, please consider joining.
Membership is free of charge. To join ILFGA, send mail to:

     majordomo at lists.stanford.edu

with the following message:

     subscribe ilfga-members