Q/Clf in Thai

Joan Bresnan bresnan at csli.Stanford.EDU
Fri Nov 21 05:41:24 UTC 2003

Yes, that's right.  We probably don't want to use a PRED attribute for
the quantifiers, but simply a semantic feature which is uniquely
instantiated like the PRED attribute (thinking again in classic terms
rather than Glue terms).

J.