Linguistics at Concordia

Ash Asudeh asudeh at csli.stanford.edu
Thu Apr 8 21:48:32 UTC 2004

(Apologies for multiple copies)

Dear all,

I urge you to read the message below and to write letters and/or make
phone calls if you feel that it would be appropriate.

The gist of the message is that the linguistics program at Concordia
University (Montreal) is under threat of closure, even though it is a
thriving and successful program despite its lack of resources.

Ash