Book Reviewing

Andy Way away at COMPUTING.DCU.IE
Wed Apr 14 11:18:00 UTC 2004

Some of you know that as well as having an interest in LFG, another
hat I wear is that of Machine Translation. As Book Review Editor for
the major journal in our area, "Machine Translation", I have a few
books for which I'm looking for reviewers. Anyone interested please
send me an email, and I'll send the book with details of what I expect
from your review.

Andy.

[Mary/Joan: if you want to get your publishers to send me a copy
of your books too, I'll get them reviewed as well ...]

1. Yehuda Falk (2001) "Lexical-Functional Grammar", CSLI.
2. Anne Abeille & Owen Rambow (eds.) (2000) "Tree Adjoing Grammars", CSLI.
3. Ivan Sag et al. (eds.) (2003) "Syntactic Theory" (2nd ed.), CSLI.
4. Rens Bod et al. (eds.) (2003) "Data-Oriented Parsing", CSLI.