MIT OpenCourseWare(OCW) and LFG

Michiko Nakano nakanom at waseda.jp
Mon Aug 23 15:49:45 UTC 2004

Dear LFG members,

MIT approached Waseda University to be included in their OCW.
I ma planning to implement the introductory LFG for our
ondemand Internet course (OIC) which I have been planning to
offer to the students here.  Masuichi and his colleagues are co-
operative in this.

MIT has offered 701 courses out of the 2000 course.  OCWs are
used worldwide.

Please advise me whether it is a good idea for the LFG OIC to
be included in the MIT OCW which has the worldwide audience(
see their HP).

If you agree with my proposal, I would like to know various LFG
links so that the worldwide audience can study more advanced
topics.

Best.

Michiko

Michiko Nakano