LFG 2004: Travel Update

Ash Asudeh asudeh at csli.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 30 18:21:27 UTC 2004

(Apologies if you receive this more then once)

Dear All

This will be the last message I send in this thread. My apologies to those
for whom it's irrelevant.

In the message below I sent out some information about SFO-Auckland
flights for the LFG 2004 Conference and Winter School.

When I tried out the online ticketing procedure on Air NZ's website, the
cut-off date I got for purchasing the ticket was February 16th. I have
since called Air NZ and found out that the cut-off date may be February
13th (they were surprised to hear about the website giving the 16th).

The important part: the promotion has definitely been extended to
at least February 13th (possibly the 16th).

For all future updates on travel info for LFG 2004, please visit the
website: http://www-lfg.stanford.edu/lfg/lfg2004/

Best,
Ash Asudeh